We're continuing to work with the Xfinity security team to get HEY unblocked. Here's what we know so far.
Customers using Comcast, Xfinity, Shaw, Cox, or Videotron Internet services may see error messages when trying to log into HEY.com or use the mobile apps.
There's a few workaround options for now:
1) Set HEY on an Allow Access option. Here are the steps to take that allow access to app.hey.com specifically:
- Log into Xfinity xFi here - https://internet.xfinity.com/network
- Click Advanced Security.
- Select the device that is having issues.
- Click the Suspicious Site Visit item.
- Click Thread History.
- Click Allow Access.
2) Disable xFI Advanced Security on your account using these steps here.
3) Switch to a different Internet connection and log into HEY there.
If none of those options work, you can send reports to Xfinity's team directly here
We're really sorry for the continued outage here. We really appreciate all your understanding and patience you’ve shown us.
Stay tuned here for updates and get in touch with our support team
anytime if you have questions.